Monday, August 24, 2009

good birthday!

Tim is so cute. He is such a good husband. How sweet. Tim took me to the zoo for my birthday. I have wanted to go to the Detroit Zoo and Tim always told me when we have kids we can. Well he said surprised me and took me. He bought me a jogging suit and a pair of jogging shoes.
Then Tim's parents had a cake for me up North this weekend. Which was nice of them.

Then on my birthday Tim gave me some more cake for my birthday. Now I don't need all this cake. Lucky he was there to share it with me.
Then we went to the zoo. The Kangaroo's were my favorite. They were playing and rolling around it was so cute. :)
Then we went to Cheeseburger in Paradise. It tasted good. We had a great day.
No I didn't hear anything about the kids yet but I know she said she would let me know by the end of this week. I will keep you all posted as I know more. I just wanted to say I did have a great birthday because I have the best husband ever. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous, I would LOVE to go to the zoo. I ask every year, but hubs thinks we should wait until we have kids. Knowing me I'll start asking when the baby is a week old and then his excuse will be they need to be older! I'm glad you had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good birthday and zoos are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming to Cheeseburger in Paradise for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete