Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Celebration.


Three generations of papa, dad and justin working together to put his puzzle he got on easter together.


More gift for Justin from the family he is so loved and spoiled by so many that he has touched.







A sweet moment with grandpa after he had hide some eggs for Justin at there house.






My sister in laws dog who is practicly there child stops to pose as the easter bunny.










Before church looking for easter eggs outside
























He found the basket and some eggs inside.

































































































In the morning we did the Easter egg hunt inside then got dressed did the easter egg hunt outside. Had us all take a shower to be ready for church at 9:30 which Justin did give me a little bit of a hard time but I had to remind him how important the day was and how dad is even going as a family to celebrate Jesus. He did great at the church.






We came home to watch a DVD Justin got for easter from the easter bunny together. Then I baked some cookies and cut some vegetables to take over to Grandma and papa's house. Justin couldn't wait to go over there to show grandma what he got her for easter and her birthday and I think he knew they hide some easter eggs for him at there house. Enjoy some cute pictures of the day I tried to capture. If I was allowed to take a picture in the church I would have of Justin singing it was too cute.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun day! I like your family picture at the top!

    ReplyDelete