Monday, October 12, 2009

loving this

Sorry I don't have much time but my mother in law is watching him right now. She asked for me to bring him over to play with another family member child that is about his age. I am having such a great time. I just got back from grocery shopping and have to go to pick him up in 10 minutes we are bring pizza to our family's house were we will meet back with him. Here are some picks that I can show you that don't show his face or anything that can tie him to any child. I also have a pic of his adorable Halloween costume he picked out. I also wanted to thank everyone for the support and words of wisdom. This is my first time and it isn't like we had him from birth and molded him. So it is sometimes hard to know how to answer there questions. I used your advise and he is doing well. Of course he has his moments as to be expected but for the most part he is taking everything and stride and unfortunately a bit spoiled now. whoops.




5 comments:

  1. Glad things are going good for you. Looks like you and hubby are having alot of fun with the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe I am so happy for you! I have been waiting for this post =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. I LOVE that Halloween costume. Im so glad you are having fun with him.

    ReplyDelete