Monday, December 7, 2009

I have to post to say congradulations!

One of my first blogging friends and one of the nicest people have just found out they are finally chosen to adopting a baby! http://countlesstomorrows.blogspot.com/
Congratulations to Savannah and Josh. I couldn't be more happier. They are just excellent people and have been waiting so long and have been through so many ups and down that when I found out I almost fell out of my seat with excitement. I was so compelled to post a congratulations. We have talked so much before about our infertility and need for adoption and she has been so helpful to me and supportive from the very begining that I am just so happy this is happening for them. I always wanted to thank her so much for getting me through so many days that I was just down and need some support from someone who knew what I was going through and she was there and there more then most of my friends and I appreciated that greatly. They are going to be the best parents and I couldn't be more happier for this wonderful couple. :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the love. It is pretty exciting. We've been emailing for several weeks now and it's just been wonderful. We met her last Friday and already her family feels like our family. Baby is due in June and she shoudl find otu what she is having the end of January.

    ReplyDelete